We offer rigorous experiential learning programs, courses, and expeditions to empower emerging and accomplished biocultural leaders to go beyond the mess we’re inheriting to create the world we want.
Our participant stakeholders include:
- K through 12 and university students doing field trips and studies coupled with biocultural leadership coaching;
- Top executives and professionals, including teachers, interested in learning from and partnering with nature, and up for our combination of deep dialogues and expedition challenges;
- Young emerging leaders and global activists, specially from indigenous and underprivileged communities;
- Volunteers and interns, both young and experienced.
Our programs fully engage mind, body and spirit and combine science, business and the arts. They are all:
- Grounded in real places that are home to the work of ecological, economic and cultural regeneration;
- Energized by the physical, mental and team challenges of meaningful journeys and life-changing expeditions;
- Steeped in systems thinking and natural design to learn from both the past and the emerging future;
- Deeply rooted in Indigenous and ancestral wisdom.