We nurture breakthrough research, SDG strategies, and business solutions to meet social and environmental challenges through natural design and indigenous wisdom. We provide services to international development agencies, indigenous authorities, government institutions and sustainability-oriented businesses; and co-develop communication tools for global impact.
- Scientific research and field stations (e.g. species inventories, GIS mapping and habitat conservation studies);
- Environmental and social development consultancy and advisory services;
- High-impact audio-visual and popular events;
- Producing natural design workshops (e.g. bamboo) and professional-level courses.
A global campaign with the dual purpose of:
- Scaling up opportunities for emerging and accomplished leaders to gain the skills, experience and network required to dramatically expand their work creating a world where humans embrace our unity with nature, and
- Promoting watershed and marine conservation and natural design solutions for vulnerable coastal communities.
The Geo 2030 Bamboo Ark Campaign was launched at COP 26 in Glasgow by indigenous youth leaders from Panama in partnership with Indigenous leaders from the Americas. A team of experienced boat builders are creating the first Bamboo Ark, a 12-meter sailing catamaran initially designed by students at BESIGN The Sustainable Design School of France and incorporating the shape of traditional Guna and Emberá dugouts.